Release Your Power: VOTE! ™
has been developed to provide participants with practical, real-life awareness of the United States Constitution, the workings of national, state and local governments, and to teach about the struggle for the right to vote and the importance of exercising that right.
Seminar goals are to:
- Teach the basics of the United States Constitution
- Demonstrate how “WE, the People” 1787 has expanded
- Present the history of the struggle for the right to vote
- Explain the importance of voting down the ballot in every election
- Train participants in the skill of successful self-advocacy
Seminars can be created to fit within your time and budget constraints. Participants of the full 3-hour seminar receive a more in-depth training, a personal copy of the U.S. Constitution and a Certificate of Completion.
Please complete the Contact Us form to learn more about presentations for your community group, high school/college class, or house of worship