So . . . you just earned your teaching certificate, found a job, and you start in August. Now what? You know the theory, you know the rules . . . but . . . do you REALLY know what to do? Are you wondering:
- How will I manage my class?
- How will I earn and keep my students’ respect?
- How will I create and maintain a healthy, safe learning community?
- How will I learn to deal with the unexpected?
Are you a veteran teacher who:
- . . . is drained and bone-weary tired, eager to run out of your class at the end of the day, nearly every day?
- . . . desires to improve your classroom management skills?
- . . . still seeks to develop creative, relevant lessons in the age of mandatory testing?
Our One-on-One Coaching Program provides the personalized, individual, professional support to start your career from a position of strength, or rekindle the original fire that fueled your choice to be a teacher.
Delores L. McCollum taught 27½ years in the classes of Cleveland’s (OH) public schools, and served as a Mentor to high school teachers for four years. She experienced the thrill of a new teacher, creeping doubt and anxiety, and re-ignition of her original desire to work with young people as their teacher. She knows the challenges of feeling like a salmon swimming upstream, and the golden satisfaction of regularly leaving at the end of the day knowing it was a good one for her and her students.
Please complete the Contact Us form to learn more about One-on-One coaching, and to make an appointment for a complimentary consultation.