Welcome to the
Successful Classroom Management Initiative®
Discover how to
as you develop the skills of an organized, prepared and confident classroom teacher.
Effective Classroom Management, a course that was unavailable to most veteran teachers, is missing from the curriculum of many pre-service teachers. The lack of authentic classroom management training, the overwhelming pressure of test-driven academics and the realities of the 21st century classroom conspire to make the lives of teachers and students miserable.
The seminars and follow-up workshops offered by the Successful Classroom Management Initiative® provide training and continuing support for teachers by teachers.
You will learn how to:
- Create a healthy, learning community built on structured routines
- Engage, manage and motivate your students
- Develop activities that link lessons with life experiences
- Promote a culture of academic excellence
The Successful Classroom Management Initiative® is designed to fulfill a need that has gone unaddressed for far too long. Major components of the seminars include:
- How to manage your classroom effectively
- How to gain your students' attention, direct their energy and encourage their active participation
- How to maximize on-task time
"Thanks for coming to [my school] today! I am looking forward to reading your book and using what I learned today. You have inspired me."
L.L., High School Teacher